- To come alongside God’s precious senior saints in a spirit of love, comfort, and encouragement (2 Cor. 1:4b; John 15:12).
- To evangelize the lost (2 Peter 3:9; Matt. 28:19, 20).
- To preach the Word to equip the saints with the word of God for life and godliness (Rom 1:16; 2 Tim. 3:16, 17).
What We Want to Accomplish
- To meet seniors where they are in their life.
- To identify their needs and wants and respond with the Gospel of Christ.
- To make them feel like they are part of the community of Christ and not alone.
- To assure them that they are loved and accepted (John 3:16).
How You Can Plug In
- Join us in chapel services at assisted living facilities.
- Visitations: Have an extra moment? Visit a shut-in or someone sick.
- Phone ministry: Share a minute or two and call to encourage someone.
- Fellowship: If not involved, join our Empty Nesters Group on Thursday nights.
- We believe that everyone is important and has great value in God’s eyes (John 10:10; Jer. 29:11-13).
- We believe that everyone should be shown the love of Christ through action and commitment (John 3:16; James 1:22).
- We believe that only through faith, trusting in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, can a person experience the spiritual life that God has for them (Eph. 2:8, 9; John 3).
- We believe that through the inspired scriptures, we have all we need for life and godliness (2 Tim. 3:16, 17; 2 Peter 1:3).
- We believe that God is able to meet all of our needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus (Phil.4:19).
- The Montera: Services every Friday at 9:30 and 10:30 AM
- Cottage House: Bible Study every Tuesday at 1:30 PM
- County Mental Health: Services on the 1st Sunday of every month at 3:45 PM
- Fellowship Group: Thursday night Bible Study at the Benthins’ home from 7:00-9:00 PM
In addition to the above ministries, there are weekly hospital and skilled nursing facility visitations.