We are convinced that God has designed us in such a way that no one can grow personally or spiritually completely on their own.
We need each other!
Our Growth Groups are designed to be an atmosphere where we can:
- pray for one another
- share what is going on in our lives
- discuss how to apply the teaching from the pulpit each week
- enjoy friendship and company.
Why sermon-based discussions?
- It gives us a chance to clarify and discuss what we heard on Sunday.
- It’s a great avenue for exploring how to apply the truths of the Bible to our daily lives.
- It narrows the focus and increases the odds that we will apply the teaching to our lives.
- It enhances our listening on Sunday, since we will be discussing the sermon during the week.
We have Growth Groups for all ages and life stages!
- College Students & Young Adults
- Newly Marrieds
- Families with Children
- Working Adults
- Empty Nesters
We invite you to jump on board! Take a “test drive” this week and try out one of our groups!!