The purpose of our Children’s Ministry is to provide a safe and loving environment for children to find and love God, explore His Word, build relationships with God’s family and discover their own God-given uniqueness.
Children’s Sunday School
We seek to do what is best for the development of children in their spiritual walk by providing teaching resources, planning enjoyable activities, and equipping leaders that will present an effective and positive class time experience. Childcare and Sunday school classes are available for the following age groups every Sunday at 9:00 am (Exception: on the first Sunday of every month, only nursery care and preschool classes are available; everyone else stays in the main auditorium for Family Worship):
- Nursery care (up to 2 years of age).
- Preschool (2-4 years of age).
- Elementary (Kindergarten – 5th grade).
We believe that each child is precious to God and it is our stewardship responsibility to:
- Love and care for each child
- Instruct them in God’s Word and how to apply that knowledge in life’s experiences
- Help them to develop their conscience through devotionals and a prayer life
- Encourage them to build positive relationships beginning within the church family
- Equip them to serve God in various ministry opportunities for children
- Present them with an opportunity to understand and respond to God’s love.
We believe we can have a significant impact on our church, our society and on our world, one child at a time. We invite adults and young people who have a heart for children to partner with us in this vital ministry.
New Play Group
Parents: Beginning at 9:30 am on October 13, join our new play group at Big Rock Park in Santee on the 2nd Friday of every month!