What Matters to God Matters to Awana
Kids represent the greatest opportunity to make a long-term impact on our world for Christ. Awana establishes welcoming, supportive environments where kids from every background and cultural setting learn how a personal relationship with Christ affects their everyday lives. Watch the video below to learn how our Awana program can partner with you to reach your children with the gospel and develop them as long-term disciples of Christ.
What is Awana?
All our Awana Clubs meet Wednesday nights, September through May:
- Cubbies (Preschool): 6:30 – 8:00 pm.
- Sparks (K through 2nd grade): 6:30 – 8:00 pm.
- T&T (3rd through 6th grade): 6:30 – 8:00 pm.
- Trek (Middle School): 6:30 – 8:00 pm.
- Journey (High School): 8:00 – 9:00 pm.
For more information please contact the church office at (619) 460-6566 or firstname.lastname@example.org.